Bank Residential Child Care Worker
Job Title: Bank Residential Childcare Worker
Location: Underley Garden School, Kirkby Lonsdale
Salary: £11.51 per hour
Hours: Flexible, Bank Contract
As a member of our bank team you will be able to choose the hours which suit you the best and keep free any time you wish to block off for family or personal reasons! Also, if you do ever see a permanent position that you wish to pick up you will be in the best position to take advantage of it!
Some of your duties would be as follows
- Supporting the occupants to appointments and activities such as shopping or trips out
- Completing relevant paperwork
- Undertaking household tasks
- Engage our occupants in tasks and activities
This is a great opportunity to start or continue your career in care, working, when required, as part of a team committed to helping children with varied and complex needs.
Underley Garden is an Independent Special School and Accommodation based near the village of Kirkby Lonsdale in Cumbria, providing support for individuals between the ages of 5-19. The school was judged to be Outstanding in all areas in April 2022. During their latest inspection, the Accommodation was judged Good.
Options Autism is a national provider of specialist education, care and therapeutic services for individuals with autism, complex needs and learning difficulties. We provide a person-centred approach to education and support, looking at the full needs of the individual and adapting our approach accordingly.
Why join us?
- “Your Wellbeing Matters” – access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services and physical health checks
And market leading benefits offered through our Flexible Benefits Platform Vista that enable you to choose the package that’s right for you, including:
- A wide range of health, wellbeing, and insurance benefits
- 100’s of discount options valid in the UK and abroad, to use at high street stores, events, cinemas, restaurants and more!
How to Apply
1. Click Apply and follow the on-screen instructions
2. Visit our website at www.outcomesfirstgroup.co.uk/jobs/ where you can sort all of our live vacancies to find one that is most relevant to you – Search by Role, Location or even distance to your own home to find your perfect job!
Options Autism is part of Outcomes First Group. We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to a free fully Enhanced DBS and reimbursement of the Update Service Fee.