Learning Disability Psychologist
Learning Disabilities Psychologist
Up to £46k per annum (DOE)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Psychologist to join our multidisciplinary team based in Kirkby Lonsdale. An ideal opportunity for those with experience of working with adults who have a diagnosis of Learning Disability and, or Autism Spectrum Disorder, newly qualified Psychologists will also be considered for this role.
About the role
The successful applicant will be based at Underley Gardens. This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified Psychologist to join an already established inhouse clinical team which comprises of: Clinical Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy. There will be opportunities to influence service development as you will be joining a team which demonstrates innovative and inclusive practice. Quality of life measures are used to drive support and service development within strong MDT and clinical governance processes. An ideal opportunity for those looking to continue to develop their career within the Learning Disabilities specialism.
- Previous experience as a Practitioner Psychologist working with adults with Learning Disabilities
- Active HCPC registration
- Evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the setting
In return we offer:
- Professional supervision
- Opportunity to develop your own supervision skills
- A network of clinical colleagues with regular forums for peer reflection & practice development
- Company Pension Scheme and benefits
- “Your Wellbeing Matters"- access to a wide range of first-class mental health support services
- Employee Rewards Hub – access to discounts, offers and cashback with 100s of retailers
- Continuous professional development & training for a clear career path
- Opportunity to enrich the lives of others and make a positive difference
- Being part of a fantastic supportive team
To be considered for this opportunity please apply online today or contact Dr Helen Hughes, Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Regional Clinical Lead firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Outcomes First Group are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees and volunteers to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.